Due to the rainy weather forecast for this Sunday, I will be bringing a reduced set up. I will have a whole new collection of Swirl-StoNZ, including some made up into gift items, but I am not risking my new display panels (as they were designed for indoor events). I will need to work on making a waterproof cover, if I am to take them to future outdoor markets.
I am not sure when the Whangamata Sunday Market will resume, due to the current Covid Lockdown, but I have made the decision to wait until I have had both of my Covid vaccinations before attending the market again. My first vaccination is booked for 12 September 2021 and my second vaccination on 10 October 2021. I am hoping that these dates are not changed, so I will be ready for Labour Weekend (24 October 2021), with a whole new display set up and plenty of new Swirl-StoNZ.