12.11.2017: A big 'swirly' weekend coming up

I was so disappointed last month when the Labour Day Art & Craft Market at Mission Bay was cancelled, due to the weather, as I had been working for months on the launch of ‘Swirl-StoNZ by Claire’ at this event.

However, a little bit of patience has paid off. I now have a three day event coming up, where I can introduce Swirl-StoNZ to the public. My display will be inside (so no weather issues) and I will be able to demonstrate as well as sell.

Come to the Christmas Art Markets at the Estuary Arts Centre, Orewa (north of Auckland) where I will be selling Swirl-StoNZ made into jewellery and other small gifts, as well as for ‘calming stones’. You can also watch me make them.

Dates and times as follows:

Friday 1 December, 4.00-8.30pm - Christmas Art Market to coincide with the opening night of the Cash and Carry Art Sale (I will also have four mosaic pieces in this exhibition).

Saturday 2 December, 11.00-3.30pm* - Swirl-StoNZ table will be manned although the Christmas Art market is not officially open today.

Sunday 3 December, 11.00-3.30pm* - Christmas Art Market

*I will be doing Swirl-StoNZ demos on the hour during Saturday and Sunday.

[previously posted on www.clairefairweather.co.nz]